Welcome to the First Kids Ministry of First Baptist Church. We are dedicated to teaching and ministering to you and your children. Our desire is that each child develops spiritually and comes to know Jesus Christ in a real and personal way.
Our dedicated staff of teachers are specially trained, love children and are committed to building spiritual foundations that guide them to hear, to know and to do God’s Word through applying and living Biblical truths. One of our greatest joys is being a part of leading a child to Christ.
We are delighted to have the opportunity to introduce your children (babies - 5th grade) to Jesus and share His love and truth with them.
• Develop children as Christ-followers and teach them to share their faith
• Develop children as worshipers
• Develop children as prayer warriors
• Teach children to make wise choices according to Scripture
• Teach children to treat all people equally
• Support families with fun, creative ways to enhance each child’s spiritual journey
The First Kids Ministry provides a warm, loving and safe environment to learn about God, to know His love and to experience Biblical truths as they grow in Him. This growth happens through participation in Sunday School, Children’s Choirs, Mission Organizations (GA’s and RA’s), Children’s Camp, Retreats, Vacation Bible School and other special events. We look forward to seeing your family each week and partnering with you to “train up the children in the way they should go!”
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Stay connected with your kids and what they are learning in Bible Study between each Sunday! Click on one of our social media icons on the right hand side or sign up for text reminders.
You may also:
Explore the Bible APP for iPhone and Android:
Compliments our weekly Sunday School lessons with interactive experiences and fun activities for families to do together.
A fun way for families to dive into the Word together to help prepare for the Sunday morning worship service and the message being presented there.