2nd & 4th Thursdays
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
What is MOPS?
MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) is an international organization for all moms of infants through kindergartners, providing an opportunity to meet other moms and make the journey of motherhood together. FBCSA MOPS exists to equip, encourage, develop, and bring moms what they want and need.
When does MOPS meet?
FBCSA MOPS will meet every second and fourth Thursday from 9:30 am to 12:00 pm. What will I do at MOPS? MOPS has insightful speakers, helpful demonstrations, small mom-to-mom discussion groups, fun crafts, creative activities, great food, and relaxing fellowship, all of which is under the guidance of Mentor Moms to help you through the Journey of Motherhood.
Is childcare provided during MOPS?
Yes! Quality, loving childcare is provided for children 3 months to five years of age, with a special class just for older home educated children, during the MOPS meeting time. MOPS Kids, as it is called, is designed for children to engage in developmentally appropriate play and educational activities so moms can feel free to enjoy the MOPS activities and meetings. We will provide snacks during your child's time in MOPS Kids (in all classes over age 12 mos.)
Is there a fee?
The MOPS fee for 2019-2020 is $60 for the fall semester. This fee covers the costs of a MOPS International Membership (a requirement) and supplies needed throughout the year.
What’s included in a MOPS membership?
- Circle of women who love each other like family because being a mom is beautiful and hard, and finding hope in the midst is life giving.
- Connect with women who have your back, dry your tears and call you into new adventures.
The Kit …
- A guidebook to help transform your year
- Postcards and prints to spread some love
- A small jewelry item that matches our annual theme
- And, of course, some surprises that’ll cause spontaneous smiles!